TARN will host a series of lectures featuring renowned academics and practitioners to discuss salient issues of agencification of EU executive governance.
The lectures will be organised by the TARN partners in Berlin, Florence, London, Luxembourg, Maastricht, Oslo, Paris, Rome and Vienna.
- 30 May 2017: One EU civil service or many? The General Secretariat of the Council and the European Commission compared (Prof. Hussein Kassim), in Oslo
- 12 December 2016: Is Risk assessment a scientific discipline? (Scientific Adviser to the EFSA Executive Director, Dr. Hubert Deluyker), in Maastricht
- 12 October 2016: The ongoing crisis of migration policy and the Fundamental Rights Agency: tasks and challenges ahead (Director of the EU Agency for Fundamental Rights, Prof. Michael O’Flaherty), in Vienna
- 21 September 2016: The Appeal of Independence: Europe’s Way of Political Legitimacy (and its Current Crisis) (Director of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Prof. Antoine Vauchez), in Berlin
- 13 September 2016: The role of EU agencies in the current migration crisis (European External Action Service, Dr. Georgia Papagianni, European Asylum Support Office, François Bienfait, Centre for European Policy Studies, Dr. Sergio Carrera), in Maastricht
- 16 June 2016: Can the EU regulate a Financial Crisis? (Prof. Ellen Vos), in London
- 1 June 2016: European agencies and EU procedural law (Prof. della Cananea, Prof. Vos, Prof. Everson, Prof. Macchia and Prof. Chiti), in Rome
- 27 April 2016: European Integration and its Modes: Function vs. Territory (Prof. Giandomenico Majone), in Berlin
- 12 April 2016: Unravelling multi-level administration: patterns and dynamics of administrative coordination in European governance (Prof. Dr. Arthur Benz), in Oslo
- 8 March 2016: The role of Europol in the refugee crisis (Deputy Director of Europol, Mr. Oldřich Martinů), in Maastricht